Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ten on Ten :: December

Ten on Ten Photo Project:  Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.


*Was supposed to be done on the 10th.  I took the pics on the 10th, but just now had time to get them on my blog! Here they are....


::8 ish  Waking up!

::9 ish  Finished desk

::10ish  Broken

::11ish  Love the design

::12 ish  Yay.... Christmas cards going out!

::1 ish  This photo actually makes me frown.  Hate those lines...do you ever wonder what that's doing to our air??

::2 ish  Love-ly

::3 ish  Got the idea for Peppermint Bark from here.

::4 ish  Missed the 'after' shot though!

::5 ish  After the bark we were on to new things.  Yay....I found a recipe for a super yummy vegetarian stuffing!

2 comments:

  1. The stuffing was great and your pictures are too... I hope we get another round of P Bark before Christmas comes through.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..please make your stuffing for the 23rd. And I love Marin's new color in her bedroom.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete