Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten on Ten :: January

So I could pretend I was not gone for a month, but it'd be a lie.  I had a lot of thoughts swirling around my noggin and heart and I think I just didn't feel so much like blogging.  Or really, just didn't know where to start.  So I'm cleaning the slate of what ifs and should ofs and jumping in.

Ten on Ten Photo Project: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.


::8 ish  Hitting the gym

::9 ish  Fruits and Veggies anyone??

::10 ish  Way too many choices!

::11 ish  Still enjoying the colors

::12 ish  Grateful to be able  to go to school, but dreading tomorrow's class just the same.

::1 ish  Love blown glass

::2 ish  Some Girl Scout love

::3 ish  Girl Scout Cookies...yes, they're on their way.
(Check out the lens that lucky girl gets to use...I'm jealous)

::4 ish  Happy Birthday Penny!!

::5 ish  Back to dance

1 comment: