Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Summer Mornings

I love mornings like this.  It's been pretty warm out here...high 70s.  Well, for winter I'd say it's pretty warm! Anyway, as we were moving around this morning getting ready for the day, the sun was filling our house with sunlight.  There's something about this time of the morning when it's still cool outside, but you know it promises to be a warm day.  Then there's the sound of our fan that was still on from our warm night (never realized that I associate this sound with summer)...something calming about that.  And then of course there's the finishing touch, the birds.  Birds tweeting happily outside.  Just a calm, peaceful morning.  And I like it! Makes me crave the real summer.  Funny how a 'summer' day in the middle of winter helps you appreciate this kind of day so much more.

So then I dropped the kiddos off at school and now realize that I have some studying to do.  Taking chemistry and have only been 3 times and already I'm getting my butt kicked!  Summer is not here.  But I'll take these teaser 'summer' days anytime (preferable these 70 degree summer type days *wink*).

On a side note.  I've been neglecting my 365 blog.  Well, I'm on and then off.  I'm feeling like I want to be off again.  :/  Soooo, I've decided I'm going to pause/stop posting there for now.  I'm finding that I'm just making myself take photos for the sake of doing it....more like a chore and I don't want to do that.  I think I'd rather post them here....when I'm feeling it.  So there you go!

Well, off to hit the books.  Enjoy your day....whatever the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment