Saturday, February 5, 2011

All Kinds of Random...

::  Grateful for people who put stickers on their cars and/or bumpers.  They entertain me.

I saw this and at first I thought.... awww, wonder if this person is large (like in stature) and I thought they were maybe just making a joke of it.  And then I got it.  Haha.  Thought it was funny.
::  Always am amazed at the crazy that is the Girl Scout Cookie business.  They sure know what they're doing!



::  Shane went to Science Camp this week.  Something he's been looking forward to for a long time!



Whole lotta love sending our "babies" off.

::  With Shane gone and Mike traveling too it was just me and my girl.  So we went out for a date!



::  Got some cool new gear for my Chemistry class.  Look, you can be cool too, just like me!


::  And then, yay!  Week went by fast and then came the return of the boys!



Check out the supa chapped lips!  And nice hair too!
He was exhausted...walking around in a daze.  See that outfit??  I guess that's what he wore all week.  This during the day, Pjs at night, and then back into this.  Who needs a stinkin' shower??  haha.  
He had a blast.  So, so much fun!

::  And then today Marin and I got our craft on.  My friend has done these and I've always wanted to try it out.  So totally on a whim, we bought some supplies and were off.  I've had these older pics of my family probably since Shane was a baby.  I had wanted to frame them and still had not done anything.  So happy how it turned out.  Marin's was super cute too!  I love seeing how she puts things together.  She knows what she likes and what she doesn't, that's for sure!








Check out those miniature versions of Marin and her best bud!  So cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great Post with lots of good stuff. I love the crafts you and Marin made. The picture of Emma and Marin is priceless. You look cute in your chemistry outfit :-) I still don't get the bumper sticker :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, basically we don't come from apes. ;)

    ReplyDelete