Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 on 10 :: February

 Ten on Ten Photo Project:  Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.


 Snap, Crackle......

 Pre-class study session in the car with a little pick me up

 Oh joy!

Yes, I'm the dork who brought my camera INTO class....again.  Uh huh,  I'm cool like that.

Can you name???   Me neither.

Oh yes....still here.

 #2 coffee for the day.  De-stress with some caffeine.

 Little study cram before kids get home. 

Love our little brat.

Yay....off to the airport for a pick up.

Woo Hoo!!  A visit from Aunt Kerri.  And yes, that's Starbucks #2 for the day.  *sigh*  (Although I opted for tea this time!)

4 comments:

  1. your photos are gorgeous I love them all - the lockers are my fav and I hit up starbucks for a venti today too :)! thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for science! Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun set. love how it tells the story of your day. Kelly

    ReplyDelete