Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lover of books

Last night I finished my last enjoyment reading of the summer.  I love when you are into your book and you know you're close to finishing, so you want to put it down to maybe make it last a little longer.  But you can't make yourself do it!  So instead you read it a little longer than you intended (sometimes staying up way later than you meant to) to finish it.  Almost always I close the book with a smile and a sigh, flipping the book in my hands one last time to make sure I didn't miss anything from the cover.  Wishing there was maybe one more picture or detail.  I love reading.  I'll miss it.  I'll get to do it again over Christmas break when things are a little less hectic.

Some I read were just so so, but these ones, they were super good......





Okay, so I had already read The Help, but I loved it.  And the movie......LOVED it!!!  Not as much as the book (but when is that not the case), but still......LOVE it!


1 comment:

  1. I want to read a few of these(I like the Tortilla cover). Been working on Sarah's Key forever, & the biography of Hunter S. Thompson. Finishing hasn't been my strong suit lately.

    ReplyDelete