Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ten on Ten :: November

Ten on Ten Photo Project Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.


::8 ish   Morning drop off.  Why are we not walking?!?

::9 ish   Met a friend for a good walk.  For us AND the doggies.

::9 ish   A little cheat.  Still 9ish...on our walk.  This is to replace the 4pm photo that isn't there.  ;)

::10 ish   An 'after walk' treat

::11ish    The coffee is done and capped & still chattin' away!

::12 ish   Look at her eyes!  I totally think she's cursing at me!!

::1 pm   Finally getting clean!

::2 ish   Homework time!

::3 ish   Gave her a little haircut.  Now she's saying...uh huh, I'm hot!

::5 ish   Haha.  Dinner of champions!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun set! Is that really the drop-off line? YIKES! I'd walk too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggnog Latte's are at Starbucks again. Tis the season. I stopped and got one this morning and remembered that the first time I had one was with you at the Starbucks in Mission Viejo. Great Memories.

    ReplyDelete