Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Beach Squeeze

As Marin headed out to Palm Springs with her Best Bud, Emma, the boy and I hit the beach in attempt to squeeze out the very last bits of summer with some friends.  Turns out that even though it was a hot 90+ degrees here at home, the beach didn't want to cooperate with our plans.  We saw the clouded over sun maybe a handful of times.  And other than that it stayed completely hidden by clouds.  Fortunately, the boys acted as if they didn't need that stinkin' sun anyway and they hit the waves with a vengeance!  And us momma's??  We took one for the team and we figured out ways to stay warm (just wish I had that hot chai in my hand!).




I'm in love with my boy's eyes!  So this one's just 'cause.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you all had a good time. Enjoy rest of weekend.
    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete