Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's not for everyone....


Marin: "I'm not suppose to share anything at lunch, but I let my friend try some of my peach 'raisins' today." 
Me:  "Really?  You're not allowed to share anything from your lunch at school?"
Shane: "I trade all the time.  I hate those sandwich things mom packs us, and I trade them."
Marin:  "Oh okay, so Shane, all you have to do is take out the meat stuff and plug your nose while you eat it and then take a quick drink of your juice.  Then you can eat the cheese and bread by itself."

I've been buying these deli slices since last year and putting them in my kids' lunches.  I take it that they don't like them???  

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever trade your lunch Maya?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody wanted my stinky tuna or egg salad or even my cucumbers! I liked them though so it was ok. haha.

    ReplyDelete