Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Groovin'

Why, hello there!  It's been some time since my last post. Things have taken off here and I've been scurrying around searching for my groove.  Now that the kids are in school, as my typical style, I'm attempting to scatter myself in a variety of ways.  I'm just hoping that I remember to see this extra time as the blessing it is and however I choose to use it (with school, volunteering, friends, even cleaning) to keep that blessing in focus.  I know I'll need to cushion the 'busy' with downtime, but I hope to keep the joy a part of it all!

This week......More evidence of fall.....



A little project I'm working on.  It may take 3 years, but I hope to turn this.....


Into some version of this  (bad photo copy to follow)......



Oh!  And I can't forget, Happy 3rd Birthday little man!  We had so much fun with you!  We love you so much and hope your day is super wonderful!



Wish you a most fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the crochet!

    Happy birthday to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is still flirting with us here in the high desert and is not nearly as dramatic as most places until all the leaves start to... well... fall.

    ReplyDelete